How much does a translation cost?
We calculate translation prices as follows:
- Length: Number of lines (55 characters/line) or words
- Target language
- Level of difficulty/specialist area: How demanding the text is for the translator
These services are included in the price:
- Text processing using one of our CAT tools e.g. Trados Studio
- Calculation of costs and mailing of a clear and straightforward quote
- Selection and assignment of the translator for the specialist field
- Revision of the final translation by a second specialist translator (Four-Eyes-Principle)
- If required, specialist monolingual revision, followed by proofreading services in accordance with DIN EN ISO 1700 as an extra service
- Delivery of the translation to the customer
- Entry of the translation and terminology into the customer-specific translation memory for use in future projects
When it comes to major projects, we're no stranger to special rates. Repetitions in a text or texts (several projects) with the same content, can be calculated with up to 50% off, thanks to our translation memory systems.
For prices and price categories based on your project and the target language(s) required, please contact us via the request form.
Request a quote